So, I don't know why I dind't think of this before but I so could have spent my time blogging about my creative thoughts and geniuses! You will never guess what I am. Okay so you have. I am a Crafter...Yes my home is full of my crafting ideas, things to make and do, hunts for hidden talents and those can I do that too projects.
One such crafting talent I have is decorating cakes. Its a hobby that allows my creative juices to flow. In college I was a decorator for a job and I hated it! There was no fun in making 200 of the same types of cakes. What really killed the decorating for a job was one Valentines Day I decorated 500+ heart shaped cakes. What a bore! I started at 2 in the morning and decorated all day the same roses and hearts. Can we say YAWN! Even though I don't like decorating for a job I like doing it for my kids and friends. I am a creative person, usually, and like to expand my talents. This year my daughter has requested that I make her a Smurf Village as her Birthday cake. Oh the fun and excitement of the day! You are correct that comment was made with mixed sarcasm.
So, yeah I don’t think I will be able to make it as fabulousa as the one that we scoped out and pictured above; but I do think I can get it some what close. Well…. scaled down close, more like this one.
I plan on having 3 to 4 larger mushrooms since we will only have about 9 birthday goers. There also won’t be Gargamel. It will just be a happy go lucky Village with addditional nature effects and smurfs. We will see though...And you bet I will post pictures of my villiage.

No comments:
Post a Comment