Wednesday, November 9, 2011

whirl wind of a month!

There are so many things that have gone on this past month that once the deadlines were met, this month has started to feel like a bore. But! The problem is that I have more deadlines to meet and they are coming up quickly and I have fizzled to a stand still. It’s almost like my motivation has been sunk in a bucket of cement.

This upcoming month, though not so serious as last month,  My deadlines for work only mean making sure my entire caseload is closed out with down town and getting ready for my eldest’s birthday party. We have a meeting this evening for Special Ed. (sp.ed.) I am hoping and praying that they are not going to announce that yet again we have more changes to make to the IEPs and again we have to redo our entire case load in a month. Last month when downtown announced that a large portion of sp.ed a large portion of Southside’s sp.ed teachers left on medical leave or quit. It was crazy. 

Well fingers crossed I head to teach my classes and a meeting with the state to follow…

No comments:

Post a Comment